Sunday, August 5, 2012

Newbie says what?!?

So, here I am, working on my first blog ever and not having a clue really where to start. I have many areas of interest that I would like to share with everyone but I really don't have that kind of time!:/ I feel like I am at a point in my life where change is neccessary....physically and mentally.


I am a Type II diabetic, foodie, addictive personality, thrill seeking, brutally honest, moody and sometimes just CRAZY gal. Scared yet? I am too! I started a few days ago on a journey of healthier eating (I dont say the "D" word). I hate to be cliche, but I literally am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have missed out on so much in my life....including time with my kids and family because I am too fat to move. NO MORE, SISTERS! I refuse to let the rest of my life pass me by and lose out on the joy that life brings because I am lazy and have no will power!


Here is a fairly recent photo. I LOATHE having my picture taken but sometimes I think its necessary to help take personal responsibility and face the issues.






I want to share recipes, stories, and hopefully inspire someone else to want to take that first step to wellness too. Please feel free to share your thoughts, recipes or whatever is on your mind as well!


"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"-Lao Tzu

No comments:

Post a Comment